NEEWER Variable FL-ND2-32S Camera Lens ND Filter
We only used 37mm filter for display, and the situation is the same for other sizes.
- Variable ND2-ND32 Camera Lens Filters- This variable camera lens filter features 5 stops of exposure brightness, from ND2, ND4, ND8, ND16 to ND32 (the numbers represent how much light enters the lens in terms of a fraction). Use this filter to gain more control over exposure and shutter speed when shooting rivers, waterfalls, light trails, etc
- No X cross dark spot- With markers on the frame, rotate the filter to accurately adjust ND stop with ease. When mounted on a wide-angle lens, no need to worry about X cross dark spot.
- Multi-Layer Nano Coated HD Optical Glass- Made of premium Japanese AGC optical glass, the high-definition ND filter delivers a cinematic photo look without distorting the image quality. The 30 layers of double-sided Nanocoatings, with 0.1% minimum light reflectivity, reduce flare and ghosting while protecting the filter against moisture, oil, dust, and scratches
- Professional Build- The aircraft-grade aluminum frame makes the filter lightweight. 0.37"/9.5mm thick (including thread, 0.29"/7.4mm thick excluding thread), this ultra-slim filter helps avoid vignetting. Finished in black matte and CNC precisely machined, it is durable and has zero chance of being jammed on the lens
- About its Compatibility- This ND filter can only fit a same-size camera lens. Please confirm the filter thread size marked on your camera with the "Ф" (diameter) symbol before ordering. When mounted on the camera, the ND filter also protects your camera lens from scratches. A protective case and cleaning cloth are also included.
- Filter Type: Variable neutral density filter
- Density: ND2-ND32 (1-5 Stops)
- Filter Diameter: (40.5mm/43mm/46mm/52mm/58mm/62mm/67mm/72mm/77mm/82mm)
- Thickness: 0.37"/9.5mm (thread included), 0.29"/7.4mm (thread excluded)
- Material: HD optical glass, aluminum alloy
- 1 x Variable ND Filter
- 1 x Protective Case
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- Before purchasing, please make sure the filter size of your lens is identical to this filter's diameter. The filter size is printed on the front or side of your lens, next to a "Ф" (diameter) symbol. The lens cap/hood should be one size larger.