NEEWER Universal Tripod Feet Pad with Detachable Tripod Spikes
- Larger diameter 60mm Tripod Rubber Feet-The tripod/monopod feet are designed with enlarged 60mm diameter oval pads for greater contact area on smooth surfaces and extra tripod stability. The stainless steel material gives added durability to the bolts for longer service life.
- Detachable Tripod Spikes- The tripod foot pads with detachable spikes are highly adaptive to a wide range of surfaces, ranging from soft terrains like sand, snow, and grass, to hard ground such as rocky surfaces. Use the rubber pads to stabilize your tripod on the sand, or remove the rubber pads to use the pointy spikes to dig in the ground for an extra group.
- Standard 3/8" Screw Connector- The tripod feet come with a universal 3/8" screw - a good fit for all tripods and monopods with 3/8" thread. Compatible with Manfrotto Benro Gitzo Kingjoy tripod and more. Can also be used to replace and repair your original tripod feet
- Flexible Angle Adjustment- With the notched pad design, the tripod feet can tilt up and down within 90 degrees to enable tripod leg adjustment, and make it possible to splay tripod legs to lower the center of gravity for greater stability - well suited for low angle shooting
- Greater grip with non Slip Rubber Build- The featured silicone rubber conception, coupled with an anti slip raised dot pattern ensure the tripod feet don't move about on flat surfaces and even sandy terrain. The rubber pad also prevents the tripod feet from scratching your floor
- Material: Rubber, stainless steel
- Oval Pad Max. Diameter: 60mm
- Screw Size: 3/8"
- 3 x Rubber Tripod Foot Pad
- 6 x Spare Rubber Gasket Ring
- 1 x L-shaped Hex Wrench