NEEWER QPRO-C TTL Wireless Trigger for Canon
- Versatile Professional Flash Trigger- This QPRO-C wireless flash trigger is powerful and supports a wide range of functions, including TTL, 1/8000s high-speed sync, multi-flash, manual flash, flash exposure compensation (FEC), magnification function, group modeling lamp control, group zooming, Single-point triggering and more. You can also adjust the output values of all groups at the same time
- Screen Magnifier Function- The LCD screen clearly displays flash settings and shows 5 groups at the same time. Double-press the group button quickly to switch the display from the settings for all groups (A–E) to a magnified view of the settings for one group. This magnification function will display the details relating to each group setting.
- Built In 2.4G Wireless Q System- Wirelessly trigger NEEWER Q4 Q3 Z1-C Z760-C NW420-C NW655-C NW665-C S101-300W/400W PRO thanks to the built-in NEEWER wireless Q system, or control other flashes without a Q system using a NEEWER QR receiver and a 2.5mm sync cord (all sold separately).
- Smart Connection with Wireless ID- The QPRO-C trigger features 5 groups and 32 channels for easy connection. Set the transmitter and receiver flashes to the same channel and wireless ID for communication. This will avoid any interference from other photographers who are using the same flash and flash system.
- Wide Compatibility- The QPRO-C flash trigger can be quickly fixed on the camera with the metal hotshoe. Compatible with Canon EOS R6, R5, R3, R, M6, 850D, 800D/T7i, 760D/T6s, 750D/T6i, 650D, 600D, 7D Mark II, 7D, 6D Mark II, 6D, 5D Mark IV/III/II, 1D Mark III, 1DX, 550D, 500D, 450D, 90D, 80D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 1100D, 77D, SL3/250D, T7/1500D, 2000D, T100/3000D, 4000D (NOT compatible with RP R50) . Note: Firmware upgrades are available to address compatibility issues.
- Flash Modes: TTL Autoflash, Multi Flash, Manual Flash
- Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC): Manual
- Flash Exposure Lock (FEL): Supported
- Sync Method: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000s), Second-curtain sync
- Focus Assist: yes
- Wireless Flash Functions: Transmitter,
- Groups: 5
- Transmission Range: Up to 328’/100m (without obstacles)
- Channels: 32 (1–32)
- ID: 01–99
- Battery Type: AA battery (not included)
- Triggering Methods: Hot shoe, 2.5mm sync cable
- Dimensions:3.35 ” x 2.17 ” x 1.97 ” / 85mm x 55mm x 50mm
- Weight: 3.53 oz /100 g
- 1 x Wireless Flash Trigger
- 1 x User Manual