NEEWER ST-C1 4-1/2" Junior Grip Head for C Stand Boom Arm
- 4-1/2" Junior Heavy Duty Grip Head- This 4.5" junior grip head is made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel for corrosion resistance, durability, and high load capacity. As a heavy duty grip head, it is perfect for photography and video recording in studios or outdoor sets.
- ø28mm Stud- The ø28mm stud can be attached to a light stand, or a roller stand with the ø28mm junior receiver, transforming the stand into a junior stand. Also compatible with Matthews Kupo Manfrotto C stand
- ø28mm Receiver- The ø28mm receiver can firmly secure any compatible photographic equipment using the locking knob, providing expanded functionality.
- V Shaped Jaws- The four V shaped jaws come in varying diameters of 10mm, 16mm, 19mm, and 25mm. They are designed to grip overhead frames, scrims, C stand boom arms, and other accessories with exceptional security. The handle can be used to tighten, loosen, or fully rotate the plates for added convenience.
- Secure Locking- The grip head is equipped with an excellent locking mechanism. Teeth inside the V shaped jaws increase friction, and the soft pad ensures a secure and stable grip.
- Model: ST-C1
- Material: Aluminum alloy, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 8.7" x 5.9"/220 x 150mm
- Weight: 5.1lb/2.3kg
- 1 x 4-1/2" Junior Grip Head