NEEWER GM100 Carbon Fiber Gimbal Tripod Head
- Durable and Lightweight- Solidly constructed with carbon fiber and featuring a load-bearing mechanism, Neewer GM100 Gimbal Tripod Head can support a professional full-frame DSLR camera and a heavy telephoto lens up to 30lb (13.6kg). Only 2.55lb (1.16kg) in weight, GM100 can fit inside your camera bag and go anywhere with you without bringing too much burden (NOTE: Hold your camera when loosening the knob, or the camera may fall and break)
- Smooth Camera Movement- The Gimbal Tripod Head balances the camera on vertical and horizontal axes and allows you to swivel and rotate your camera with high accuracy. With built-in bearings, it is smoother and easier to adjust. Ideal for birdwatching and photographers who want to capture sharp pictures of fast-moving subjects in wildlife and sports photography
- 360° Panning Base- The panning base with scale lets you precisely rotate your camera at 360° for panoramic shots. A lock knob helps you fix the panning base in place. 1/4" and 3/8" sockets at the bottom allow you to mount the Head on most tripods
- Vertical & Horizontal Directions- The swinging arm enables you to photograph vertically and horizontally. The scale on it allows you to place the quick release plate platform at different heights. Tighten the swinging arm lock knob to get fixed camera positioning
- Quick Release Plate- The quick release plate connects a wide variety of DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, and camcorders through the 1/4"-20 mounting screw. The rubber-padded mounting plate protects your device from scratches. A bubble level lets you get the precise composition
- Model: GM100
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Height: 9.1" / 23cm
- Base Diameter: 1.9" / 4.7cm
- Load Capacity: 30lb / 13.6 kg
- Quick Release Plate Thread: 1/4"
- 1 x Carbon Fiber Gimbal Tripod Head
- The package only contains the GM100 Gimbal Tripod Head.
- Loosen the knob with holding your camera, Otherwise it may cause the camera to fall and damage.
- A tripod ring mount is needed when you directly mount a telephoto lens or a telescope onto the Gimbal Tripod Head.
- Please tighten the panning base lock before you mount the Gimbal Tripod Head onto a tripod.
TRANSLATE with x
Enable collaborative features and customize widget: Bing Webmaster Portal